Sunday, April 13, 2014

Confidence is Your Best Accessory

I hope you ladies (and men) have enjoyed all my fashion advice and have found my posts interesting and informative. Today I want to let you in on a little secret and give you my BEST ADVICE YET. I've told you all about what to wear and how to wear it, with multiple mentions of different types of attire and accessories to enhance your style. But -- what really takes an outfit to the next level is wearing it with confidence! No matter what you're wearing, walk with confidence in yourself and your presence will shine.

There's a popular quote out there that states: “Confidence is your best accessory, never leave home without it.” I suggest you live by it :) 



Stylist, Jen Clyde says it right: "You must be confident in your outfit. Nothing is worse than leaving the house feeling insecure about what you’re wearing! You should love what you’re wearing and be confident in your clothes. Confidence is the first thing people notice about you. It’s the first thing they see. If you don’t have that, you don’t have style. Style’s main ingredient is confidence." I completely agree with Jen, in that confidence is an essential element of style. It's nothing you have to buy, yet it's the most important element of any outfit. Give people an amazing first impression with your killer confidence. 



How do you show the world your killer confidence? 

Sources:http://jenclydestylist.com/uncategorized/confidence-is-your-best-accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment